JIoT allows to implement solutions for intelligent measurement, data exploration and detailed navigation.
The platform provides and delivers ready-made components and APIs ready to use, drastically reducing time to market and workforce to create smart metering solutions. Save up to 95% of development time using the following features:
- Reliable and fault-tolerant data collection for your smart water meters, energy monitors, smart energy meters etc.
- Advanced and flexible data visualization to perform the monitoring of all measurements in real time as well as the historical one.
- Alarm widgets react proactively to any unexpected situation in the shortest time possible.
- Grouping entities that use relationships to navigate through them and efficiently analyze intelligent measurement data.
- Custom boards for the end user (including breakdown capabilities) to analyze and share the results of smart metering monitoring.
- Integration with third-party analysis frameworks and solutions for advanced monitoring of the use of measurement.
- Enable measurement management using the JIoT API to control and manage smart meters.
JIoT provides a server architecture ready for production, allowing to easily, quickly and easily connect the integration of their devices for intelligent measurement, collecting, storing and analyzing the data produced by the entire sensor, and in turn share the results with your clients and / or end users.
Control Board for Measurement
The next interactive panel hosted on the live demo server represents the intelligent measurement of the IoT data visualization that may be embedded in your project or IoT solution. See the description of the dashboard below.
will soon be available
The attached dashboard shows the real-time data of the smart meters that are collected using the JIoT MQTT API. The data is stored in Cassandra DB on our demo server.
We would like to highlight the following features:
- Low latency updates, using web sockets.
- Information about advanced tools.
- The toolbar of the board in the upper right corner enables the global time selector and the switch between the boards.
- Ability to approach the tables by selecting the time range with the mouse.
You may notice that there are many connectivity options for smart meters: either direct connection to the cloud or through the IoT gateway. The platform is compatible with industry standard encryption algorithms (SSL) and device credential types (X.509 certificates and access tokens). The collected data is stored in Cassandra, a reliable and fault-tolerant NoSQL database. JIoT Rule Engine allows you to forward incoming data to various analysis systems, such as Apache Spark or Hadoop using Kafka or other message buses.